All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis issue of Veterinary Clinics of North America: Exotic Animal Practice focuses on Disorders of the Oral Cavity. Articles include: Anatomy and Disorders of the Oral Cavity of Pet Fishes; Anatomy and Disorders of the Oral Cavity of Reptiles and Amphibians; Anatomy and Disorders of the Beak and Oral Cavity of Birds; Anatomy and Disorders of the Oral Cavity of Pet Rabbits; Diagstic Imaging of Dental Disease of Pet Rabbits; Surgical Treatment of Facial Abscesses in Pet Rabbits; Anatomy and Disorders of the Oral Cavity of Guinea Pigs; Anatomy and Disorders of the Oral Cavity of Chinchillas; Anatomy and Disorders of the Oral Cavity of Rat-like and Squirrel-like Rodents; and more!
- Author(s)Vittorio Capello
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication28/09/2016
- SubjectVeterinary Science
- Series TitleThe Clinics: Veterinary Medicine
- Series Part/Volume Number19-3
- Place of PublicationSt Louis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.