All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDisorders of the Teeth and Jaw chart shows with detailed labeled illustrations rmal anatomy of the tooth and various tooth and jaw disorders. The central image is a longitudinal section of a rmal tooth The following tooth disorders are illustrated and labeled periodontal disease three stages of dental caries abscess formation Normal anatomy of the mandible and temporomandibular joint shown with details of jaw opened and closed , The following jaw disorders are illustrated and labeled: anterior dislocation of the TMJ TMJ deterioration from osteoporosis impaction - horizontal and mesioangular glandular problems Also shows 12 dental amalies: enamel hypoplasia, fusion, germination, microdontia, macrodontia, toothbrush abrasion, hypodontia, hyperdontia, pulp polyp, dens invaginatus, attrition, and erosion. Made in the USA. Available in the following versions : 20 x 26 heavy paper laminated with grommets at top corners ISBN 9781587792496 20 x 26 heavy paper ISBN 9781587792502
- PublisherAnatomical Chart Co.
- Date of Publication01/01/2000
- FormatFold-out book or chart
- SubjectDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationSkokie, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnatomical Chart Co.
- Weight95 g
- Width509 mm
- Height661 mm
- Spine660 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.32New
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $101.72New
- AU $79.09New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.30
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.