Displacing Place: Mobile Communication in the Twenty-first Century by Peter Lang Publishing Inc (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDisplacing Place: Mobile Communication in the Twenty-first Century addresses the invative, unanticipated, and far-reaching ways that mobile information and communication techlogies (ICTs) are altering how we work, play, and relate to one ather. This extraordinary collection of new essays by leading scholars and professionals from a range of disciplines reveals the effects, implications, and future of mobile communication in a reader-friendly balance of theoretical and empirical chapters. Displacing Place is a vital book for students, scholars, professionals, and all readers interested in social and techlogical trends in the twenty-first century.
- Author BiographyThe Editor: Sharon Kleinman is Professor of Communications at Quinnipiac University. Her research focuses on the history and social implications of communication technologies and on issues concerning online and place-based communities. She holds a B.A. in English and American literature from Brandeis University and an M.S. and Ph.D. in communication from Cornell University.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/2007
- SubjectScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleDigital Formations
- Series Part/Volume Number42
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight360 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited bySharon Kleinman
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.