All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCode and Methods for Creating High-Quality Data Graphics A data graphic is t only a static image, but it also tells a story about the data. It activates cognitive processes that are able to detect patterns and discover information t readily available with the raw data. This is particularly true for time series, spatial, and space-time datasets. Focusing on the exploration of data with visual methods, Displaying Time Series, Spatial, and Space-Time Data with R presents methods and R code for producing high-quality graphics of time series, spatial, and space-time data. Practical examples using real-world datasets help you understand how to apply the methods and code. The book illustrates how to display a dataset starting with an easy and direct approach and progressively adding improvements that involve more complexity. Each of the book's three parts is devoted to different types of data. In each part, the chapters are grouped according to the various visualization methods or data characteristics. Web Resource Along with the main graphics from the text, the author's website offers access to the datasets used in the examples as well as the full R code. This combination of freely available code and data enables you to practice with the methods and modify the code to suit your own needs.
- Author BiographyOscar Perpinan Lamigueiro is a lecturer of photovoltaic and solar energy at the Escuela de Organizacion Industrial (EOI) and an assistant professor of electrical engineering at the Universidad Politecnica de Madrid (UPM). He develops R packages that provide graphical methods to display multivariate time series, spatial data, and space-time data (rasterVis and solaR).
- Author(s)Oscar Perpinan Lamigueiro
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication25/04/2014
- Series TitleChapman & Hall/CRC: The R Series
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note76 colour illustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.