All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionMany construction conflicts and disputes are t limited to particular jurisdictions or cultures, but are increasingly becoming common across the industry worldwide. This book is an invaluable guide to international construction law, written by a team of experts and focusing on the following national systems: Australia, Canada, China, England and Wales, Estonia, Hong Kong, Iraq, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, the Netherlands, Oman, Portugal, Quebec, Romania, Scotland, Sweden, Switzerland, and the USA. The book provides a consistent and rigorous analysis of each national system as well as the necessary tools for managing conflict and resolving disputes on construction projects.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/12/2011
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1247 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine45 mm
- Edited byEdward Davies,Michael O'Shea,Peter Fenn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.