All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Dispute Settlement Reports of the World Trade Organization (WTO) include Panel and Appellate Body reports, as well as arbitration awards, in disputes concerning the rights and obligations of WTO members under the provisions of the Marrakesh Agreement Establishing the World Trade Organization. These are the WTO authorized and paginated reports in English. An essential addition to the library of all practicing and academic trade lawyers and needed by students worldwide taking courses in international ecomic or trade law. DSR 2014: Volume 6 reports on United States - Countervailing Measures on Certain Hot-Rolled Carbon Steel Flat Products from India (WT/DS436).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/02/2016
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleWorld Trade Organization Dispute Settlement Reports
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note465p.
- Weight960 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.