All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMemories of the crimes of Communism, Nazism and other difficult aspects of the 20th century are fiercely disputed in Central, Eastern and Southeastern Europe. Analyzing representations and negotiations of disputed memories in various media, in local, national and transnational contexts, the chapters in this book emphasize the interconnectedness of memory with emotions, mediation and politics and demonstrate the social impact of memory disputes.
- Author BiographyTea Sindbaek Andersen, University of Copenhagen, Denmark; Barbara Tornquist-Plewa, Lund University, Sweden.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication20/06/2016
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleMedia and Cultural Memory/Medien und Kulturelle Erinnerung
- Series Part/Volume Number24
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter
- Content Note9 black & white illustrations, 10 black & white tables, 9 schw.-w. Abb., 10 schw.-w. Tab.
- Weight698 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byBarbara Tornquist-Plewa
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.