All listings for this product
About this product
- Description&>Master a complete five-step program for identifying and executing on disruptive business opportunities! Now updated and even more effective, Luke Williams' Disrupt, Second Edition combines the design industry's most powerful disruptive thinking techniques with real business implementation discipline. Drawing on his pioneering experience invating at the legendary frog design (and teaching invation at NYU), Williams shows exactly how to generate and execute on a steady stream of disruptive strategies. Using updated examples and a book-length case study, Williams shows how the more unexpected an idea, the smaller the number of competitors, and the more successful the company that brings it to market. You'll walk through generating your disruptive hypothesis, defining your disruptive market opportunity, creating multiple disruptive ideas, shaping them into an actionable solution, and persuading key stakeholders to adopt or invest in your solution. Disrupt, Second Edition is for all entrepreneurs, product and marketing managers, R and D specialists, strategists, and senior executives seeking to create disruptive products, services, and customer experiences. It offers you a systematic and proven way to redefine your company's future, stun your industry, and leave your competitors scrambling to catch up.
- Author BiographyLUKE WILLIAMS is an international authority in disruptive thinking, and in the practice of innovation as a leadership capability. He holds a faculty appointment at New York University's Leonard N. Stern School of Business, where he is Executive Director of Entrepreneurship and Founder of the W.R. Berkley Innovation Lab. As Clinical Associate Professor of Marketing at NYU, he teaches one of the most popular electives for business students in both New York and Shanghai. Williams is the inventor of 30+ U.S. patents and has designed more than 100 products in industries ranging from transportation to finance, and healthcare to consumer electronics. He is a fellow at frog design, one of the world's most influential product strategy and design firms. His instruction on innovation has been sought by many of the world's largest corporations and most agile startups. Williams has addressed the UN General Assembly on the future of entrepreneurship; facilitated innovation workshops for the World Economic Forum; lectured in 21 countries, and has been featured in media ranging from Bloomberg BusinessWeek and Fast Company to The Wall Street Journal.
- Author(s)Luke Williams
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication28/09/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPearson FT Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.