All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis book discusses the opportunities offered by disruptive techlogies to overcome the ecomical and physical limits currently faced by the electronics industry. It provides a new methodology for the fast evaluation of an emerging techlogy from an architectural prospective and discusses the implications from simple circuits to complex architectures. Several techlogies are discussed, ranging from 3-D integration of devices (Phase Change Memories, Molithic 3-D, Vertical NaWires-based transistors) to dense 2-D arrangements (Double-Gate Carbon Natubes, Sublithographic Nawires, Lithographic Crossbar arrangements). Novel architectural organizations, as well as the associated tools, are presented in order to explore this freshly opened design space.
- Author(s)Fabien Clermidy,Ian O'Connor,Pierre-Emmanuel Gaillardon
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/05/2014
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note20 black & white tables, biography
- Weight320 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.