All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the last few years, most parts of the world have morphed into an electronically interdependent ecomic unit where a disruption in one marketplace affects the others. New techlogies have emerged, transforming the ways we do business and, consequently, redesigning the world. Invation in disruptive techlogies pushes new and more agile firms to set new benchmarks and forces established companies to revisit existing models or re-invent themselves to stay competitive. Disruptive Techlogies, Invation and Global Redesign: Emerging Implications provides case studies as well as practical and theoretical papers on the issues surrounding disruptive techlogies, invation, global redesign. This book will be a useful reference for academics, students, policymakers and professionals in the fields of emerging and disruptive techlogies, invation, ecomic planning, techlogy and society, techlogy transfer, and general techlogy management.
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/02/2012
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1673 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byNazrul Islam,Ndubuisi Ekekwe
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.