All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionDissent and Philosophy in the Middle Ages offers scholars of Dante's Divine Comedy an integral understanding of the political, philosophical, and religious context of the medieval masterwork. First penned in French by Ernest L. Fortin, one of America's foremost thinkers in the fields of philosophy and theology, Dissidence et philosophie au moyen-%ge brings to light the complexity of Dante's thought and art, and its relation to the central themes of Western civilization. Available in English for the first time through this superb translation by Marc A. LePain, Dissent and Philosophy will make a supremely important contribution to the discussion of Dante as poet, theologian, and philosopher.
- Author BiographyThe lateErnest L. Fortin was Emeritus Professor of Theology at Boston College. He was the author of numerous books on ancient and medieval philosophy and religion. Marc A. LePain is Professor of Theology at Assumption College.
- Author(s)Ernest L. Fortin
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication01/07/2002
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleApplications of Political Theory
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight299 g
- Width156 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Translated byMarc A. LePain
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.