All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe dissertation is often a crucial part of a business and management degree and can heavily influence the final mark. This book provides practical help to approach the dissertation in a positive and successful way. The tried and tested techniques will help to: choose and develop a subject to investigate, select an appropriate methodology, effectively carry out qualitative and quantitative research, make the best use of relevant literature, evaluate and analyse the data collected, write and present findings and get the most out of the dissertation advisor. This is an essential guide for all students carrying out a dissertation.
- Author BiographyBrian White was formerly Principal Lecturer at the Lincoln School of Management at the University of Lincoln. He has many years of experience tutoring students from a wide range of countries on dissertation presentation.
- Author(s)Brian White
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication29/05/2003
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Out-of-print date04/02/2014
- Content Notebibliography
- Weight228 g
- Width135 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.