All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAddictive, risque, glamourous fiction series for sophisticated teens. Alice and Tally, the most gorgeous, glamorous girls at St Cecilia's, are best friends. But since Alice shared a fabulously romantic tryst with Tally's ex during a New Year's skiing trip, it seems only a matter of time before things get ugly. But Tally seems too distracted to tice Alice's guilty behaviour. Where did she disappear to over the Christmas break? Where has she got hold of the cash she's flaunting around? And where has she got the beautiful new necklace with its mysterious coat of arms? Alice hopes it doesn't have anything to do with the scary sounding Russian connections Tally's boasted of. The new term will bring gossip, glamour and scandal than ever before...
- Author BiographyKate Kingsley has lived on both sides of the Atlantic, spending time in New York, London, Paris and Rome - so she's more than qualified to chronicle the jet-set lives of the YLF girls. Kate also writes for magazines such as GQ in New York, where she's had the enviable task of interviewing fashion designers like Paul Smith, and celebrities like James McAvoy.
- Author(s)Kate Kingsley
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication07/06/2012
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Weight222 g
- Width130 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.