All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis gives you an insight into living with Dissociative Identity Disorder. It also looks at the positive aspects of this unique condition.
- Author BiographyUma Reilly Ideal was born in 1972. Uma wrote the novel The PTA Disaster and the System and is currently working on a number of projects. Uma is happily married with children and lives in the countryside.
- Author(s)U R Ideal
- Date of Publication30/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight36 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.51Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.