All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDissolving Boundaries will explore whether and the extent to which the boundaries between comparative politics and international relations are and should be dissolved. It is edited by the International Studies Association immediate past-president Bruce Bue de Mesquita. It explores the relationship between and the issues separating comparative politics and international relations.
- Author BiographySuzanne Werner is currently an associate professor in the political science department at Emory University specializing in international conflict. Werner received her B.A. from Duke University and her Ph.D. from Vanderbilt University. Werner's current research interests include the causes of both the onset and the termination of war. She has published in a variety of journals including the American Journal of Political Science, International Studies Quarterly, the Journal of Conflict Resolution, the Journal of Peace Research, and International Interactions, and is now working on a book about the consequences of war. She teaches a variety of classes at the undergraduate and graduate level including classes on war and politics, international conflict resolution, the consequences of war, and formal modeling. David R. Davis is an associate professor in the political science department of Emory University teaching courses in international relations, human rights, political violence, and research methods. Davis earned a B.A. at the University of Maryland and a Ph. D. from the University of Colorado, Boulder. Davis has served as a visiting associate professor at Yale University and the University of Washington. His research interests include international relations, domestic politics and international conflict, political violence and ethnic conflict, defense economics, and the political economy of development. Davis is currently working on research projects regarding the durable resolution of ethnic conflict, democratization and ethnic conflict, and crisis escalation and domestic-international conflict linkages. Bruce Bueno de Mesquita is a senior fellow at the Hoover Institution and the Silver Professor of Politics at New York University. He is an expert on international conflict, foreign policy formation, and the peace process. His current research focuses on the links between political institutions, economic growth, and political stability. He is also investigating the causes and consequences of international conflict as well as national security policy forecasting and analysis.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication17/11/2003
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleInternational Studies Review Presidential Series
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight298 g
- Width177 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byBruce Bueno de Mesquita,David Davis,Suzanne Werner
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.