Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published in 1922 this book has been revised since its first publication-which placed emphasis on fractional distillation-to include distillation on a large scale as carried out in the manufacture of important products. Distillation Principles and Processes covers the research of scientists in fields including: Acetone and n-Butyl Alcohol, Alcohol, Petroleum, Coal Tar, Glycerine and Essential Oils.
- Author(s)Sydney Young
- PublisherWhite Mule Press
- Date of Publication13/06/2011
- SubjectPopular Science
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWhite Mule Press
- Weight921 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.