All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionA family history and memoir that includes the author's discovery of a unkwn sister, her search for links to her long dead great-grandmother Rose and a deepening of the understanding of her grandparents through their daily correspondence during World War II. Dr. Morrie Lipton served overseas as a Flight Surgeon in the Army Air Corps and Mildred Lipton remained stateside with their young sons. Their letters tell a love story and are the center of the history of a 20th Century American family.
- Author(s)Cynthia Rose Lipton
- Date of Publication25/02/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight404 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.