All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDistortions to Agricultural Incentives series brings together analytical narratives of the evolution over the past half-century of policy-imposed distortions to farmer incentives and food prices in 80 countries, drawing on new, consistent set of estimates spanning 90 percent of the world's agricultural markets. The first two titles in the series focus on Europe's transitional ecomies and Latin America. Other forthcoming titles in this series will focus on Africa and Asia.
- Author BiographyKYM ANDERSON is a Research Fellow at Europe's London-based Centre for Economic Policy Research, a Fellow of the American Agricultural Economic Association (AAEA), a Distinguished Fellow (and a past President) of the Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society (AARES), and a Fellow of the Academy of the Social Sciences in Australia (ASSA). His research interests and publications are in the areas of international trade and development, agricultural economics, and environmental and resource economics. He has published more than 20 books and 200 journal articles and chapters in other books.
- PublisherWorld Bank Publications
- Date of Publication15/02/2009
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleTrade and Development Series
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWorld Bank Publications
- Content Notebiography
- Weight910 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edited byKym Anderson
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.