All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDISTRIBUTED SYSTEMS: Design Concepts involves multiple computers processing data and communicating the results to each other, such as in electronic banking or online gaming, where the users are geographically separated. The landscape of distributed systems has changed many times over the previous decades and it's become an integral part of everyday life, with the development of mobile and ubiquitous computing, web applications, social networks, peer-to-peer systems, wireless sensor networks and so on. Writing applications for such systems has become increasingly difficult. This book focuses on designing principles of distributed computing and communication networks. The topics discussed include design issues & challenges, models and protocols in communication networks, mobile computing and automous systems, design and analysis of distributed algorithms, distributed databases, distributed deadlock detection, design techniques for fault tolerance computing, distributed resource management, replication and other important concepts.
- Author BiographySunil Kumar: Department of Computer Science, ABES Engineering College, Ghaziabad
- Author(s)Sunil Kumar
- PublisherAlpha Science International Ltd
- Date of Publication31/10/2016
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlpha Science International Ltd
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.