Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis book makes a unique contribution to current thinking by making a link between two current key policy drivers in education: personalized learning and distributed leadership. Ron Ritchie and Ruth Deakin Crick put forward the idea that an effective means of implementing personalizing learning is to adopt distributed approaches to school leadership. The book builds on the other titles in the NCE Personalizing Learning series, particularly Personalizing Learning: Transforming Education for Every Child by John West-Burnham and Max Coates. Personalizing learning remains a contested concept, interpreted in many different ways by policy makers, researchers and practitioners. However, it is generally agreed to be desirable if, as a result of its implementation, students' individual learning needs are more effectively addressed and it impacts positively on their learning.
- Author BiographyProfessor Ron Ritchie is Dean of the Faculty of Education at the University of the West of England. Dr Ruth Deakin Crick is Senior Research Fellow in the Graduate School of Education at the University of Bristol.
- Author(s)Ron Ritchie,Ruth Deakin Crick
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication30/10/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitlePersonalizing Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2007
- ImprintNetwork Continuum Education
- Content Note20 bw illustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.