All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn important problem in personnel psychology, namely, the psychometric problem kwn as validity generalization is addressed in this volume. From a statistical point of view, the problem is how to make statements about a population correlation coefficient based on inferences from a collection of sample correlation coefficients. The first part of the book examines the largely ad hoc procedures which have been used to determine validity generalization. The second part develops a new model formulated from the perspective of finite mixture theory and, in addition, illustrates its use in several applications.
- Author(s)Hoben Thomas
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/04/1989
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight164 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1989
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.26New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.75New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.84
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.87
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $60.98Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.