All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis compilation of important distributist authors delivers valuable insight into the manifest problems of society. Although most of the contributions were written over 50 years ago, the questions raised by the writers have remained largely unanswered, and essays regarding topics like education, work, and freedom have lost little relevance in the ensuing decades. Featured authors include Eric Gill, Harold J Massingham, and Dorothy Sayers.
- Author BiographyD. L. O'Huallachain is the editorial director of IHS Press. John Sharpe is the publisher and managing director of IHS Press. Allan C. Carlson, PhD, has been an NEH fellow at the American Enterprise Institute and a presidential appointee to the National Commission on Children. He is the author of The American Way, Family Questions, and The Swedish Experiment in Family Politics and has contributed to The Wall Street Journal and the Washington Post.
- PublisherIHS Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2008
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNorfolk, VA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIHS Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight226 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byD. Liam O'Huallachain,John Sharpe
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.