All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiva Q's (aka Danielle Bennett Dimovski's) backyard barbecue book is packed with simple recipes for casual, down-to-earth family food. Get started with the six recipes you need to kw most, then move to chapters on appetisers, pork, bacon (Diva Q's claim to fame), beef, fowl, seafood, sides, salads, slaws, breads and desserts, that take you from the basics to the best the barbecue world has to offer.
- Author BiographyDANIELLE BENNETT aka Diva Q is the host of BBQ Crawl and one of Canada's highest ranked competitive barbecue experts. Her passion for barbecue knows no boundaries. She lives, breathes and eats barbecue, travelling to all corners of North America to compete in barbecue competitions, judge barbecue competitions and eat anywhere barbecue is served. Danielle lives in Barrie, Ontario and Lakeland, Florida.
- Author(s)Danielle Bennett Dimovski
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication28/04/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1
- Weight1221 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $24.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.