All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFiona Madison has being popular on lock. She's everywhere everyone wants to be - and she kws just how to keep frenemies, haters and admirers guessing. Fiona keeps it cute and kws how to turn a party out matter how tough things get at home - or how lonely she really is. That is until a date with one of McPherson High's star athletes turns out to be more than she bargained for. Fiona is breaking every diva rule she's ever lived by, only to come out with a whole new set of rules about what being in love really means.
- Author BiographyAmir Abrams is a regular dude with a dream. Born in Brooklyn, Amir has a thing for fresh kicks, fly whips, and all things Polo. For Amir, writing teen fiction was never something he imagined himself doing until he started working with Ni-Ni Simone on the Hollywood High series. In addition to the Hollywood High series, he also penned Crazy Love, The Girl of His Dreams, and Caught Up. You can hit him up at firstname.lastname@example.org, on Facebook at itsyaboyamir, or follow him on Twitter @ItsyaboyAmir.
- Author(s)Amir AA Abrams
- PublisherKensington Publishing
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight268 g
- Width105 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.