Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionA humorous yet poignant take on the issues and attitudes that encumber today's women. Divalution is full of quips and short stories based on the author's personal experiences and observations, some are funny, others sad, all will touch you. Deborah shares her insight on how women have failed themselves and each other. She offers The Divalution as a way to unite and grow. It is a must read if you have ever had a mother, raised a child, had a friend or been in a relationship.
- Author(s)Deborah St Hilaire
- Date of Publication29/10/2012
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight336 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.