Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
About this product
- DescriptionThe Dive Atlas of the World offers a tour of the world's dive sites, described and photographed by experts. From well-kwn classics to sites which have only recently been discovered, this global selection offers the discerning diver a feast of locations to choose from. Whether you favor muck diving and macro photography, wrecks, walls, reefs, caves, blue holes or the adrenaline rush of a high-speed drift dive in a strong current (or all of these), you will find well-written, clearly mapped accounts of the top places where you can enjoy these dives. With contributions from local experts, leading writers and award-winning underwater photographers including: Jack Jackson, Lawson Wood, Michael Aw, Paul Lees, Dr. Charles Anderson, Sam Harwood, Judy and Bruce Mann, and many more. Includes an expanded section on Caribbean dive sites, plus a thorough update of resources.
- Author BiographyJack Jackson is an advanced British Sub Aqua Club (BSAC) diver who ran a sport diving operation in the Sudanese Red Sea for twelve years. An award-winning author and photographer, he is the author of Diving with Sharks and the consultant for Top Dive Sites of the World. He lives in the United Kingdom.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication02/03/2010
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationGuilford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Lyons Press
- Out-of-print date18/07/2016
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight132 g
- Width277 mm
- Height325 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byJack Jackson
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.