All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Dive Atlas of the World offers a global tour of dive sites, described and photographed by experts. From well-kwn classics to sites that have only recently been discovered, this global selection offers the discerning diver a feast of locations to choose from, including an expanded selection of Caribbean dive sites.Whether you favour muck diving and macro photography, wrecks, walls, reefs, caves, blue holes or the adrenaline rush of high-speed drift dive in a strong current (or all of these), you will find well-written, clearly mapped accounts of the top places where you can enjoy these dives.This book features contributions from local experts, leading writers and award-winning photographers such as Jack Jackson and Lawson Wood.
- Author BiographyEditor Jack Jackson is an advanced BS-AC diver who ran a sport diving operation in the Sudanese Red Sea for 12 years. He has been diving exotic locations around the world ever since. An award winning author and photographer, Jack has written and contributed to numerous books including Diving with Sharks, Top Dive Sites of the World, two scuba diving manuals and three Dive Guides.
- Author(s)Jack Jackson
- PublisherIMM Lifestyle Books
- Date of Publication01/06/2016
- SubjectWater Sports
- Place of PublicationEast Petersburg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIMM Lifestyle Books
- Width270 mm
- Height320 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.20Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.