All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this funvelty book, die-cut pages grow smaller and smaller in from the beginningto form a striking cover anddifferent scenes that teach children about the sea. Introduce little ones to the sea with this interactive board book in which colorful scenes transform with each turn of the page! Little ones will love the bright die-cuts on each page, creating an interactive and sensory experience to stimulate development as they enjoy the underwater scenes and fantastic sea creatures!
- PublisherLittle Bee Books
- Date of Publication24/05/2016
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle Bee Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width198 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)Gareth Llewhellin
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.