All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMr Benn is an ordinary man who visits a fancy-dress shop where he tries on an outfit and enters a world of magical adventures! Mr Benn puts on a diving suit and plunges into the middle of an argument between two submarines. With the help of a mermaid, and even King Neptune himself, he resolves the row, by creating two sea monsters! A much-loved classic children's character reissued for children of today to enjoy! 'The very name is eugh to induce a warm glow of childish bliss...' Telegraph
- Author BiographyDavid McKee is a bestselling author and illustrator. He went to Plymouth Art College and his first book was published in 1964. Mr Benn has been adapted for TV, along with his King Rollo series, and his characters, such as Elmer the Elephant, are much-loved across the world.
- Author(s)David McKee
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication02/07/2015
- SubjectPicture Books
- Series TitleMr Benn
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Content NoteFull colour throughout
- Weight190 g
- Width244 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeTo 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.