All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn today's society, it is t only desirable but essential for a business to take on a global edge. The best way to ensure a successful future is to educate business students about global policies currently at play. Diverse Contemporary Issues Facing Business Management Education discusses the issues that are facing both large and small corporations and the students who are seeking employment there. Questioning t only what changes globalization has brought to the business world, but what ways our education system will have to change to keep up, this book is an essential reference source for business owners, educators, students, or anyone interested in the future globalization of the business market.
- Author BiographyMohammad Ayub Khan, Tecnologico de Monterrey, Mexico. Salvador Trevino-Martinez, Tecnologico de Monterrey, Mexico. Ghassan Al-Qaimari University of Modern Sciences, UAE. Silvia Lizett Olivares Olivares Tecnologico de Monterrey, Mexico.
- Author(s)Ghassan Al-Qaimari,Mohammad Ayub Khan,Salvador Trevino-Martinez,Silvia Lizett Olivares Olivares
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/12/2014
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1084 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.