All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrithjof Pils uses multiple statistical techniques to examine the true nature of the relationships between diversification strategies and accounting-based, market-based, and growth-based performance. The author shows implications for the interpretation of past research, the design of future research including the use of meta-analysis methodologies, as well as management practice.
- Author BiographyDr. Frithjof Pils promovierte bei Prof. Dr. Andreas Bausch am Lehrstuhl fur Strategic Management and Controlling (European Utility Management) an der Jacobs University, Bremen. Er ist als Unternehmensberater bei The Advisory House tatig.
- Author(s)Frithjof Pils
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication27/01/2009
- LanguageEnglish & German
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintGWV Fachverlage GmbH
- Content Note9 black & white illustrations, 20 black & white tables, biography
- Weight288 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Foreword byAndreas Bausch
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $30.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.