All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiversity Celebration! is a warm and engaging look at all the different ways of being a child. Their unique variety of abilities, ways of communicating, thinking and relating, whether tall or short, black, brown or white, blue or green or brown eyes, curly or straight, black or blonde hair, whether older or younger, we are all much more alike than different, and we all enrich one ather's worlds. Now that's something to celebrate! A good first book to look at and read with toddlers and preschoolers, and for older children to read alone, as a foundation for teaching friendship skills, empathy and resistance against bullying. Includes suggestions for parents and a brief list of further resources.
- Author BiographyCarol A. Ranney is a nurse who has worked in the US and in Indonesia. She is a Christian who advocates for EVERY person to be treated with kindness and respect, always. She publishes a newsletter for bereaved parents (Broken Hearts, Living Hope) and is the single adoptive parent of eight children, give or take a few.
- Author(s)Carol A Ranney
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.