All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiversity & Inclusion in Australian Schools, 2e, is designed for undergraduate students and presents a clear, socially-oriented approach to understanding and developing inclusion in education. The text conveys positive dimensions to promoting the implementation of inclusive education policy in practice, while at the same time focussing on those areas that are currently providing challenges to many teachers in inclusive learning environments. Its many practical examples and suggested classroom activities are balanced with relevant evidence-based information to assist student with their understanding of the issues about diverse abilities as they relate to inclusion in classroom and associated school and community activities.
- Author BiographyProfessor Merv Hyde AM is an educator and educational psychologist. He is Academic Director of the International Projects Group (IPG) and an active researcher in the School of Science, Education and Engineering in the Faculty of Science, Health, Education and Engineering at the University of the Sunshine Coast. Dr Lorelei Carpenter has worked in the area of Inclusive Education, Special Needs Education and Personal Counselling for more than twenty years. She currently teaches at Griffith University in the area of Inclusive Education. Lorelei's primary interest is in exploring how society defines and treats people of difference. Professor Robert Conway is the Dean of the School of Education at Flinders University. His background is as a teacher in both mainstream and special education. His main research and teaching is in the area of students with behaviour problems in both mainstream and specialist settings.
- Author(s)Lorelei Carpenter,Mervyn Hyde,Robert Conway
- PublisherOxford University Press Australia
- Date of Publication20/11/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2013
- ImprintOUP Australia and New Zealand
- Content NoteIllustrations (black and white, and colour)
- Weight1134 g
- Width211 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.