All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this textbook, the author defines what is meant by diversity and reviews what we kw today about the effects of alcohol, tobacco, marijuana, cocaine and crack, hallucigens and heroin. This is then put into a broader context by examining the development of policy with particular emphasis on those who were perceived to be the most fervent users of substance. This is a useful textbook for classes on substance abuse as well as for seasoned clinicians.
- Author(s)Sana Loue
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/03/2013
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight379 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2003
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.