All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionAn interdisciplinary anthology exploring issues related to diversity, multiculturalism, and social justice.
- Author BiographyAt the State University of New York College at Cortland, Seth N. Asumah is SUNY Distinguished Teaching Professor and Professor of Political Science. At the State University of New York College at Cortland, Mechthild Nagel is Professor of Philosophy. Together they have coedited Prisons and Punishment: Reconsidering Global Penality.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication02/01/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight649 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byMechthild Nagel,Seth N. Asumah
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.