All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionA core text for modules in diversity management that examines concepts, research and practices from Europe and the wider world, in particular to United States, to provide approaches to diversity and inclusivity which recognise the importance of organizational and individual considerations in historical, political, social and cultural contexts.
- Author BiographyMARY ANN DANOWITZ is Professor of Higher Education and Head of the Department of Leadership, Policy, Adult and Higher Education at North Carolina State University in the United States. Previously she was a Lise Meitner Austrian Science Fund Senior Research Fellow with the Department of Management at the Vienna University of Economics and Business (WU). EDELTRAUD HANAPPI-EGGER is Professor for Gender and Diversity in Organizations and Head of the Gender and Diversity Management Group at the Vienna University of Economics and Business, Austria. HEIKE MENSI-KLARBACH is an Assistant Professor with the Gender and Diversity Management Group at the Vienna University of Economics and Business, Austria.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/09/2012
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight581 g
- Width177 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byEdeltraud Hanappi-Egger,Heike Mensi-Klarbach,Mary Ann Danowitz
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.