All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionScream down the Dare-Devil Coaster and whirl around in the Twin Spin cars! Join in the carnival fun as 11 friends divide up to fit on the 2-to-a-seat roller coaster and the 4-to-a-cup teacups ride. Making new friends and practicing predivision skills have never been so exciting!
- Author BiographyStuart J. Murphy is a visual learning specialist. A graduate of the Rhode Island School of Design, he has a strong background in design and art direction. He also has extensive experience in the world of educational publishing. Drawing on all these talents, Stuart J. Murphy brings a unique perspective to the MathStart series. In MathStart books, pictures do more than tell stories; they teach math. Stuart J. Murphy and his wife, Nancy, live in Boston.
Stuart J. Murphy, a graduate of Rhode Island School of Design, is a visual learning specialist with extensive experience in educational publishing and art direction. He is the author of all the books in the MathStart series. Mr. Murphy lives in Evanston, IL. George Ulrich has illustrated A Mammoth Mix-up, Rude Rowdy Rumors, and School Spirit Sabotage, all by Elizabeth Levy. Mr. Ulrich lives in Marblehead, MA.
- Author(s)Stuart J. Murphy
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication16/12/1996
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleMathStart 3
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight140 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)George Ulrich
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.