All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDivided Solids Mechanics, part of the Industrial Equipment for Chemical Engineering set, defines how to perform the selection and calculation of equipment needed in the basic operations of process engineering, offering reliable and simple methods, with this volume providing a comprehensive focus divided solids mechanics. Throughout these concise and easy-to-use books, the author uses his vast practical experience and precision kwledge of global research to present an in-depth study of a variety of aspects within the field of chemical engineering.
- Author BiographyJean-Paul Duroudier is an engineer from Ecole centrale de Paris, France. He has devoted his professional life to the study of materials in chemical engineering.
- Author(s)Jean-Paul Duroudier
- PublisherISTE Press Ltd - Elsevier Inc
- Date of Publication22/09/2016
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintISTE Press Ltd - Elsevier Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight450 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.