All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExpert advice on a mature, reliable way to invest money According to Fortune magazine, investing in dividends is one of the top five ways to survive market instability. Dividend Stocks For Dummies gives you the expert information and advice you need to successfully add dividends to your investment portfolio, revealing how to make the most out of dividend stock investing- matter the type of market. Explains the nuts and bolts of dividends, values, and returns Shows you how to effectively research companies, gauge growth and return, and the best way to manage a dividend portfolio Provides strategies for increasing dividend investments Weather a down market-reach for Dividend Stocks for Dummies!
- Author BiographyLawrence Carrel is a financial journalist and served as a staff writer at TheWallStreetJournal.com, SmartMoney.com, and TheStreet.com. He is the author of ETFs for the Long Run: What They Are, How They Work, and Simple Strategies for Successful Long-Term Investing (Wiley).
- Author(s)Lawrence Carrel
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/04/2010
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width186 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.