All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
About this product
- DescriptionReincarnating as the murdered son of the Supreme One, the Will Traveller finds himself in a family squabble with a big difference. As Lord Robert, he finds that the Supreme One's family rules the entire New World! And they do it with an iron fist. Seeing the immorality of his 'family', Lord Robert kws he has to bring their tyrannical reign to an end, but how? On his globetrotting mission to rally support, which takes him to fascinating cities and introduces a myriad of cultures, the Will Traveller has to keep one step ahead of his very vengeful siblings. It's t all hard and dangerous work though, t when you have two brilliant and beautiful women to assist you, in oh so many ways!
- Author BiographyBorn in Nottingham England mid 1945, Dr. Robert's life story reads very much like some of his novels. A rock 'n roll run-a-way at thirteen, he has travelled the world extensively, in one or other of his many professions over the years. A man blessed with many talents, Dr. Robert spent just over two decades as a performer in the music industry, before becoming an entrepreneur and creator of both audio and video productions. He holds a Bachelors in A/V and a Masters in Science Business Administration. After a major heart attack in 1998, Dr. Robert ceased his business activities and began his current career as a novelist, he also began his Doctorate in Philosophy, which he graduated in 2005, at sixty years of age. Additionally, he holds a 16 year US patent, for an 'improved computer game controller', which is soon to be launched. Having started out writing a post-apocalyptic situation comedy series for television, during his recuperation, he is now well past his millionth words of fiction.
- Author(s)Dr Robert James,Robert James
- Date of Publication10/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.