Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $40.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionArmy veteran Paul Pinkerton returns from the Vietnam War angry and haunted by the past. Sandy Campbell struggles to make sense of her tragic childhood. By chance, their worlds collide one Valentine's Day, setting them on a remarkable journey together. From a sleepy Pennsylvania town to the streets of Saigon, they confront their demons by saving the abandoned and forgotten in Vietnam. But the road to redemption is a rocky one; their path is sometimes discouraging, often heartbreaking, and always unpredictable. Readers are left to question whether life is divinely planned or simply the culmination of random events. Audrey M. Insoft earned an associate's degree in journalism, a bachelor's degree in business administration, and a master's degree in adult education and instructional design. She worked in the insurance industry for twenty-five years in marketing, training, and communications. She lives with her husband and son in Westchester County, New York. Visit the author's website at www.audreyminsoft.com.
- Author(s)Audrey M Insoft
- PublisherDog Ear Publishing
- Date of Publication24/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDog Ear Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.