All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMinister King Brook's daughter, Princess, is about to marry the man she thinks she loves. until a disaster leaves her lavish wedding - and her life - in shambles. Her ex has returned to win her back. Her grandfather, the Reverend Doctor Pastor Bishop Overseer Mister Stanley Obadiah Meshach Brook, Jr., is making his own contribution to the matrimonial mayhem. And her mother, Tai, is a mepausal mess...
- Author BiographyLutishia Lovely burst onto the literary scene with Sex In the Sanctuary and now, more than a dozen books later, hasn't even thought about slowing down. When not writing contemporary fiction, she lends her muse to her alter-ego, Zuri Day, and writes steamy romances. But all work and no play makes Tish a dull girl, so she knows how to put down the pen and pick up a good time--which isn't hard to do in southern California's wine country, where she resides. Lutishia loves to hear from readers, so visit her online at LutishiaLovely.com, or on Facebook and Twitter @ lutishialovely.
- Author(s)Lutishia Lovely
- PublisherKensington Publishing
- Date of Publication29/10/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight188 g
- Width105 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.99New
- AU $71.82New
- AU $91.13New
- AU $79.26New
- AU $49.25New
- AU $21.55New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $30.99
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.37
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.26
- AU $10.69Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.11
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.87
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $19.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.