All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf there were ever a time that the Church needed to kw and recognize the voice of God, it is today. The wind of adversity is blowing throughout the world, and society is plagued with a spirit of uncertainty. Our nations' leaders are constantly developing strategies to fix the problems our country faces, but they have real answers. At best, they hope their ideas will be effective, but the kind of hope the world exercises is unstable because it has substance. On the other hand, God's Word has the kind of substance that gives the born-again believer true hope-the confident, joyful expectation that he can endure and survive in troubled times.Satan, who is our enemy, has planned a battle strategy against the Church-five plays to defeat and ultimately wipe out God's people. Through these weapons, he has caused millions of Christians to live defeated lives.God has made you to be more than a conqueror. But to overcome the forces the enemy throws at you means you must fight-take your stand and defend what is rightfully yours. All that separates a winner from a loser is the decision to be a winner. Only you can decide to win. Get in the fight. Don't run from responsibility. Jesus was a fighterand a warrior and He desires that you be one as well.This book will show you how to develop both defensive and offensive plans to defeat the five strategic plays included in Satan's playbook-how to become a winner in a world of quitters and losers. Fight for your liberty. Fight for your family. Fight for your blessings, your marriage, your relationships and your life. Fight to keep your mind free from demonic oppression, and speak the right words in every situation. Fight to receive everything God has promised you in His Word! Fight the good fight of faith!
- Author(s)James C Hash
- PublisherDr. James C. Hash, Sr.
- Date of Publication09/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDr. James C. Hash, Sr.
- Weight213 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.88New
- AU $61.04Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.43
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.