Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionHer name is Sally Barnhart, a young mother whose world's about to change, and t for the better. Two days before the holidays, she receives a gift that changes her life forever. Christian Barnhart, Sally and Zack's son, has a life threatening accident while in the care of his grandparents, George and Marilyn Lykes. He w needs a heart transplant, or he'll be dead before Christmas. Does God care that her marriage is falling apart and her son is laying in a hospital bed dying? These events bring a broken family together and will reignite a new faith in God for the ultimate gift... the gift of life.
- Author BiographyJ. B. Sisam graduated with a Bachelor of Divinity from ACTS International Bible College. He has a desire to see this generation accept their destiny in Jesus Christ. He currently works as the Media Director and Young Adult Pastor at Life Church in Eden Prairie, MN.
- Author(s)J B Sisam
- PublisherLiving Lights Publishing
- Date of Publication09/11/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLiving Lights Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.