All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a thoughtful, masterly, well-organized investigation of Divine Providence as seen by the authors of the New Testament. Advances the claim that the NT authors do t support Augustine's highly influential predestinary view of Providence.
- Author(s)John H. Wright
- PublisherPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/11/2010
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationMahwah, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $64.22Trending at AU $77.83
- AU $21.83Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $21.54
- AU $21.91Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.