All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $27.27Free postage
- AU $29.85Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionThe wholesome influences of Yogananda's teachings continue to pervade. More and more people are discovering that his books speak to the deepest needs of the human heart and soul, offering uniquely practical guidance for attaining physical, psychological, emotional and spiritual well-being. Paramhansa Yogananda presents in-depth discussions of the vast range of inspiring and universal truths that have captured millions in the Autobiography of a Yogi. Readers will find these talks alive with the unique blend of all-embracing wisdom, encouragement and love for humanity that have made the author one of our era's most respected and trusted guides to the spiritual life.
- Author(s)Paramahansa Yogananda
- PublisherSelf-Realization Fellowship,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/1993
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSelf-Realization Fellowship,U.S.
- Content Note11 photographs
- Weight800 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.