Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Good condition
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $61.76
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $52.72
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
About this product
- DescriptionThe weather features mightily and at moments of high drama in the Biblical narrative: from the Creation to the Crucifixion, from the plagues of Egypt to Paul's shipwreck. This study should appeal to Bible readers who are drawn to reconstruct the events in their mind. Most importantly, the author points to what weather language can teach us about the Triune God.
- Author(s)Jack McGinnigle
- PublisherHighland Books
- Date of Publication01/03/2001
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationSurrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHighland Books
- Content Noteline drawings
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.