All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $84.65
- AU $40.28Trending at AU $43.42
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.94
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $21.83
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $15.89
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $30.00
- AU $23.52Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionMany experienced divers consider Micronesia with its crystal clear water, rich complement of marine life and steady parade of fish, to be the single best all-round diving area in the world. Covering Guam, Saipan and Tinian, Palau, Yap, Chuuk (Truk), Pohnpei, Kosrae and the Marshall Islands, this guide includes accurately rendered marine charts for every important area, data on season tide and current conditions as well as a background section on marine life and reef ecology. The author is a dive and travel journalist, who has logged hundreds of dives in Micronesia.
- Author BiographyDavid Leonard is a New York City-based writer whose dive and travel journalism has appeared in Scuba network, Asian Diver, Dive Log new Zealand, In-Depth, Undercurrent, and Australia's Scuba Diving, as well as The New York Times, Pacifica, and The Village Voice. He has logged hundreds of dives in Micronesia, as well as in the Caribbian, Cocos Island, the Gulf of Mexico, the Red Sea, and the Great barrier Reef. Underwater photography: Bill Beckner, Gui Garcia, David Leonard, Tammy Peluso, Bob Ricke, Maria Hults, and Mike Severns.
- Author(s)David Leonard
- PublisherPeriplus Editions (Hong Kong) Ltd
- Date of Publication29/06/2001
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitlePeriplus Action Guides
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintPeriplus Editions (Hong Kong) Ltd
- Content Note110 colour photographs, 15 maps
- Weight492 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.