All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first mograph devoted to divine accommodation in the writings of John Calvin. The text offers careful analysis of the topic along several different lines: it analyzes the character of Calvin's thinking on accommodation; it reveals the ways in which accommodation expresses itself in his writings; it probes the question of the penetration of accommodation into Calvin's theology and particularly its implications for his doctrine of God.
- Author(s)Jon Balserak
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/07/2006
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleStudies in Early Modern Religious Tradition, Culture and Society
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 5
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1100 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.