All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe books gives clear biblical insights about what divorce is and how to handle it.
- Author BiographyDr. Joseph R. Rogers, Sr. was born and reared in Middlesex, (Nash County) North Carolina a small rural farming community. He was married to the late Lola Mae (Vick) Rogers of Spring Hope, North Carolina for thirty eight (38) years. To this union two children were born: Joseph R. Rogers, Jr.-Irvine, Ca and Nicholas Lamont--Matthews, NC. Dr. Rogers is a graduate of the American Christian College & Seminary at Bethany, Oklahoma earning: A Bachelor of Arts & Master of Arts in Biblical Studies and A Doctor of The Ministry Degree in Christian Education & Counseling. Dr. Rogers also attend Shaw University Divinity School In Care Service Program. Dr. Rogers has authored several books. To name a few: Walking In Your God-Given, Keep The Fire Burning Church Leadership, Christian Discipleship And The Holy Spirit, Evangelism 101, My Role As A Deacon, My Role As An Associate Ministry, My Role As A Church Trustee, My Role In The Local Church all published by Brentwood Christian Press, Columbus, GA 31904. Dr. Rogers is presently serving as pastor of The Greater Philadelphia Church Ministries Inc., Raleigh, North Carolina where he is Founder/Pastor. Dr. Rogers is also Founder and Executive Director of J & L Outreach Ministers a non-profit corporation designed to assist the community in all areas of people development. Dr. Rogers favorite quote is, Faith Has No Limits.
- Author(s)Dr Joseph R Rogers,Sr
- Date of Publication07/01/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.